Friday, July 3, 2015

Scrap Vortex-ing

I have lots and lots of scraps, so when Amanda Jean started her quilt-along, I couldn't resist.

My bags of scraps are sorted by color, so to get the vortex look, I took out all the bags and mixed them up. Really mixed them. I found a few trimmings that were already sewn, all the better!

Then disaster struck in the form of an iron overheating and quitting.

There's a big burn on my ironing board, and thankfully I was right there to turn off the iron and unplug it. It's in the garbage. I ordered a new iron on Amazon, but it would be delivered in August. Really, Amazon?

I canceled the order this morning when I realized the delivery date, and will go shopping today. These little "two-sies" need to be pressed!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment