Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sail Away . . . Front or Back?

Just pressed, or from these photos, needs more pressing, a baby boy quilt for a friend of my daughter's new little one due in June.

This "Eye-Spy" started it off. Learning that this friend loves sailing, Pintrest helped me find this idea for the back:

I love the sailboat, too. So which is the front and which is the back?

Maybe I'll quilt it up and then decide.

Designed by me with help on the sailboat from All People Quilt.

Top measures 39" X 46" unquilted.

Made almost entirely from my stash! I purchased the cars and trucks fabric (in the eye spy) and sailboat sky background.

Linking up with Crazymomquilts for Finish it up Friday.

 

1 comment:

  1. isn't it fun when you like the back as well as the front? but I think I'm partial to the sailboat side. : )

    ReplyDelete