Saturday, February 6, 2016

Library Quilt Display

Last Monday my granddaughter and I set up the display in our local library featuring quilts. I didn't think I had enough for the large cabinet, but I was wrong! I tried to color coordinate the different window areas.

A few large quilts folded, some unfinished blocks, place mats, wall hangings, table runner, quilted apron, pot holder, and a pillow. We added quilting books to connect it to the library. I'm happy that I volunteered to do this.

As I was photographing this morning, I watched and noticed that pretty much no one looked at the display! Oh well, what can you do? You can lead a horse to quilts, but you can't make them see.

 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job on these showcases. You never know who will be inspired...and I imagine you had fun working with your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete