Friday, September 8, 2017

Baby's Square in a Square

What is more fun than the quick satisfaction of completion one gets from making a baby quilt.  My dental hygienist was sprouting a growing shape when she cleaned my teeth the last time, so I had another excuse for a relatively quick project.


She is having a boy, so I tried to include a few boyish squares. 


Teddy driving. . . .


Cherries . . .


Fox, deer, farm animals, and a bike . . .


Backing is a very soft gingham, binding is grey stripes.
Batting is washable wool.  
This one is very soft and cozy.

Measures 34" x 39" after washing.

Linking this finish with CrazyMomQuilts.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! on your newly completed quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun quilt! I just happened on your blog from linking at Crazy Mom Quilts. I noticed your name: Marla a.k.a. YaYa. Is that your "grandma" name. My great grandchildren call their grandma, my daughter, "YaYa".. So unique!

    ReplyDelete