Friday, August 21, 2015

Another BABY Quilt

This one is for my grand-neice who is a barrel racer in the rodeo! I have seen her ride and I've seen her big buckle from a win! She and her husband live in North Central Washington. I had purchased the backing for this quilt especially for another quilt that I made for her. It didn't work for that one, but it's perfect for this cowboy baby quilt.


Here's the front:
 

I used the colors from the cowboy boots backing to choose fabrics from my stash for the front. It's all finished now, this photo was taken before the binding was totally stitched down.

New baby boy is due in September. I think I'll keep it until he is born so I can put his name on it.

My brother, the great-grandfather-to-be has just evacuated his home because of the horrible fires in the area. The new parents and grandparents are also in the area of the fires. I pray that they stay safe. Please join me.

Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts.

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Neat! I like your quilting choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cows and cowboy boots, great quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for the people of WA state for rains to quench the flames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for the people of WA state for rains to quench the flames.

    ReplyDelete