Saturday, December 30, 2017

Thomas Fire Relief Quilts

Thanks to fellow quilt bloggers, I discovered today an effort by the Ventura Modern Quilt Guild to make quilts for the California citizens who lost so much in the recent fires there.  Here is my beginning:


I am hoping to do a full quilt.  The blocks come together quickly.

On other news, I did my 110th one mile swim of 2017 yesterday. The first one mile felt like a real accomplishment, and now it’s just what I do - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Linking up to Crazymomquilts for this important little beginning!

If you would like to contribute blocks, click here for VenturaModernQuiltGuid

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the Guild will appreciate your chipping in with a block or two or ten. My Quilt Bee is talking about participating in the effort. We will probably end up making a quilt (or two), as there are 20 of us.

    ReplyDelete