Sunday, October 18, 2015

Travel Time

Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Passau. . . it was a lovely trip to parts of Europe that I have not visited before.


Prague has many old buildings as it was never bombed in WWII.  Beautiful old buildings . . . (This one reminded me of the one in the movie,  Budapest Hotel.)




And palaces with Throne Rooms, this one used by the King of Bohemia.

I did a river cruise on the Danube after 3 days in Prague.


Parliament Buildings in Budapest from our boat on an evening cruise.  


In Vienna, we heard a concert by this fine string quartet.

The cruising was relaxing, the touring energizing, the sights and scenery breathtaking.  A great trip.

Upon returning, I took a workshop with one of my quilting idols, Gwen Marston.  
More about that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment