Friday, September 4, 2015

Eyeglasses Case

This little project just took about 30 minutes, and will be very useful.

I quilted the fabric with wool batting scraps, then sewed the lining to the outside quilted piece, right sides together. I turned the flat piece and top stitched, then folded it and top stitched it again around three sides. My walking foot really made this easy.

I feel a few more in my future for upcoming holiday gifts. Everyone needs a cute glasses case, right?

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts a little finish is still a finish!

 

3 comments:

  1. I could use a case! It's super cute and maybe it would help me find my glasses! Love your placemats too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a perfect use for that fabric. Good call on using wool batting, too. These would make wonderful Christmas gifts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever little case for glasses - your fabric choice is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete