Friday, March 6, 2015

Baby Boy Quilt

This week, I'm working on a baby boy quilt.  I loved the fox fabric from Riley Blake "Good Nature," so I have used it as the inspiration for a little quilt.


I took a close up of this coming together of the unit.  Pretty tight corners, I said to myself!


Above is the inspiration, and below is the lay-out.  I'm sewing the units together today.  Love that design wall.  I laid out the blocks, then re-arranged them again and again.  The first lay-out is often the best, but I can spend hours trading blocks around.  .  .  .


Happy sewing from the sunny Pacific Northwest!  It will be 60 degrees this weekend.  The daffodils are in full flower.  A little early . . . .

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous and simple quilt! I really like your quilt design and would like to try something similar as a baby quilt. Could you share the name of the block and it's dimensions?

    ReplyDelete