Friday, February 20, 2015

Batik Table Runner

A good friend celebrated her birthday, this week, (one of the big ones) so we took her out for dinner and I made a table runner for her.


I have made at least 10 of these, and I enjoy the process every time.  I'm getting pretty speedy!  This one was whipped up last weekend.  L has beautiful sunsets over Elliot Bay and the Olympic Mountains from her condo, and this looked like a sunset to me.


The back is some houses from Ikea that I have had for a long time, and I wish I could get more!


3 comments:

  1. Sweet little tableunner; indeed the sunset / sunrise!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift. I have a few places a runner would go but haven't made one yet. I think this has inspired me to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to inspire you. I get so much inspiration from my wanderings on quilt blogs . . . .

      Delete